1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sunday ticket billing question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Old_School, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Old_School

Old_School Legend

Nov 28, 2011
    PA
    A few days ago when i logged on to my online account under "My Programming" i had the option to activate Sunday ticket for 5 payments of $44.95. Today my bill came out and i logged on to pay it and also select to activate Sunday ticket to start the 5 payments. when i was in under "My Programing" it said "Sunday Ticket $0.00" instead of the usual option to buy.

My question is does that mean that it auto renewed and ill see a bill for it next month? Or do i need to call Directv and tell them to add it?

2. Jacob Braun

Jacob Braun King of Awesome

Oct 5, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    That's what exactly that means. The $0 line item charge for NFL-ST is a reminder that it will auto renew starting next bill. I believe the auto renew is six payments of $37.49 for the regular NFL-ST (same price as the five payments, just spread out over six instead).

3. cody21

cody21 Icon

Sep 26, 2007
    I had just the opposite - I just got my new Bill and they charged me for NFL Ticket .. $37.49 .... I NEVER requested this ... just sent them an email to remove it.

4. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Did you sign up last year and have Sunday Ticket for free? Anytime you sign up for Sunday Ticket you are set to auto-renew the following year and every year after until you request a change.

5. TMan

TMan Legend

Oct 30, 2007
    I fully expect them to screw mine up in coming weeks. I was a new DirecTV subscriber last October, so I had the NFL ST for free for the balance of the season, and it remains on my bill as a 2012 item for $0. I have made two phone calls, told them I do not wish to subscribe for NFL ST 2013, and they assure me it isn't going to renew for 2013.

We shall see. I do not trust them one bit.

6. WestDC

WestDC DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Feb 9, 2008
    You have until the regular season Starts to cancel Once the season Starts- You are Toast -NO REFUNDS! Call today and everyday to get it removed -Do not wait.

7. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Would you want it if you could get it for free or at a big discount?

8. TMan

TMan Legend

Oct 30, 2007
    I only watched a few hours of football with the NFLST last year, but that was primarily for the novelty of it. I really don't follow sports at all. Maybe I'd pay, what, up to $50 and then seek to have friends over a few times or something.