1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercast for Windows Mobile v1.4.5 Now Available - Must Update!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by Greg Alsobrook, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever

Apr 1, 2007
    DIRECTV has released Verison 1.4.5. It is a REQUIRED upgrade, the older versions will not run.

Fixes:

-This version addresses the difficulties for some to access the live video streams.

Notes:

-Highlights are only available till Sunday Night
    -You can not access any of the Thursday, Sunday Night, Monday Night games
    -Highlights will not be available for games that are not part of Sunday Ticket.

The new version can be downloaded from this link: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mobile/supercast/

2. mfeinstein

mfeinstein Godfather

Sep 1, 2007
    Downloaded and installed fine, but once again I had to use the link here to install the application only on my Samsung Blackjack II. This link should be available on the main download site so I don't have to keep digging it up again (and other Blackjack II users can install it the first time).

3. Stryker412

Stryker412 Legend

Jan 21, 2009
    Man, they still haven't fixed the scrolling. Is there anyone to talk to over D* about that?

4. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever

Apr 1, 2007
    Where exactly are you having this issue?

5. Stryker412

Stryker412 Legend

Jan 21, 2009
    The main list of games. If I scroll it's not smooth scrolling like all the normal touchscreen apps. I'll see if somehow I can make a video of it, but don't really have a camera.

Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhuK1wW9AJA

6. dwcolvin

dwcolvin Icon

Oct 4, 2007
    Scrolling works OK on a non-touchscreen WM6.1 (with a stylus or navigation button).

The good news is, it actually receives the live feeds this week, and the image isn't distorted. The bad news is, it's 4:3 in a 16:9 'frame' (i.e., it's "pillarboxed"), so the image is smaller than it needs to be. For RZC, it's letterboxed AND pillarboxed (because RZC SD is letterboxed RZC HD), so image is REALLY small.