1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor 4/25/02

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by John Corn, Apr 26, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    And the loser of the week is: Zoe the sea captain.
    I expected the result. I did not expect that the vote would be 7-1
    The vote make sense because they all feared the booted person's physical prowess in the immunity challenges.
    If things keep going the way they are (and I have no reason to believe they won't). The final five will be Sean, Kathy, Neleh, Vee, and Paschal. All five will play the game straight and the best man/women will win. I have no doubt that Neleh will make it to the final three, probably along with Sean and Paschal. And I want to see Sean win, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Neleh or Paschal.

2. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    At first, I was surprised that Zoe got the boot, but after thinking about it for awhile, getting rid of her before Rob made a lot of sense. She was a total snake in the grass, changing faces at the drop of a hat - and the others realized that. Rob (at least from what we've seen) has been up front with the group from the beginning. The know where he stands.

My predictions: as soon as Tammy doesn't win immunity, she's gone. So, if she wins again next week, then it's bye bye Rob, otherwise she's gone. Rob's gone next, unless he wins immunity then it'll be either Kathy or Sean that gets it.

My final four: Paschal, Neleh, Vecepia, Sean

Final 2: Neleh and Sean

Winner: Neleh

3. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Local girl (Layton, Utah) Neleh in the final four (prediction)- who'd a thunk it! My prediction for final four:

Paschal, Neleh, Vee, Sean (like Mark)

Final 2: Neleh, Paschal

Winner: Neleh

I'd like to see her win. Her family is on the news all the time being interviewed. It's kinda cool. Plus she ain't bad to look at.

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Although after thinking about it, I would not be surprised if Tammy makes it to the final four. She's tough, and smart, and determined, and has the physical attributes/coordination to go far in the rest of the immunity challenges. I think she'll do well in the memory game (Fallen comrades) because she's a reporter and probably has a good memory.

How soon people forget how lazy Sean was in the beginning. This is classic "my enemy's enemy is my friend" bonding. Sean's funny, but I still don't care for the guy all that much.

I'm at a loss as to who to root for in this game at this point. I like Tammy for her abilities, but she's got no shot in actually winning if she "Kelly Wigglesworth's" her way into the final two. The rest of the gang are pretty weak when it comes to the physical stuff (except for maybe Sean).

5. gopherscot

gopherscot Legend

Mar 25, 2002
    John:

Tammy is a goner .... the General goes first ... then .......
    Sean - Vecepia - Kathy - Paschal and the winner is the cute little girl from Utah (Neleh)