1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor is good

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by -, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Guest

That one chick on Survivor in the little bathing suit is hot! What were those guys thinking trying to vote her off? They must be gay.

2. Guest

I agree ... I really liked Sarah .. great body and truly worth keeping her on just to look at!

3. Guest

Loved the comment about how she spent a whole bunch to buy that body! ROFL! Definitely not to bad to look at, though - you know that's the real reason she's there.

4. Guest

I didn't see it, must have been the one the guys at work were talking about.

5. Guest

This is a pretty eclectic group. Should be a fun series. The island they are on is beautiful. I'd pay to go there for 39 days! A local girl is in the group, Neleh. She is from Layton, another suburb of Salt Lake. Seems like a nice girl from a nice family. Don't know how long she'll last, but it'll be fun to watch.

Karl

6. Guest

I especially like how Sara stripped down to a bikini in mere seconds as people were still coming ashore for the first time. That screamed exhibitionist -- and no, I'm not complaining.

From the first glance, it should be miles better than that lame one in Africa.

7. Guest

It seems like this group has it much easier than the Africa bunch. An abundant clean water source and lots of food. The only thing is that they will never get a box of matches so if I were them, I would be treating the magnifying glass like gold!