1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor:Who liked the beginning?

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by John Corn, Sep 22, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    I thought the "meet & greet" at the beginning was very strange and then they followed that with the pick-a-team that took me back to my grade school dodge-ball days.

Compare this beginning with Survivor IV where they could not speak to one another until they were thrown over board and had to paddle several hours to their camps??

I absolutely LOVED that the older folks got to choose the teams! Awesome idea!

And it warmed my heart that the supposedly "older" folks kicked butt on the challenge. Even though they didn't win, they proved that they were the better team by working together.

2. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I really liked the beginning. I really like the sociological dynamics of the game. The red team seems to be a good cohesive team, while the young team with the "hot chicks" as Robb calls them is an absolute train wreck.

I look forward to upcoming episodes.