1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Survivorman

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by dpeters11, Sep 8, 2013.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Survivorman's Secrets of Survival is airing on science channel, think I missed the first episode, but it might reair.

His 10 day show is coming back, I know some think he's not alone, other than when he's dropped off etc. In the new season, this will partly be true, he's doing at least one location with his son.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

2. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    Survivorman's Secrets of Survival is airing on science channel, think I missed the first episode, but it might reair.

His 10 day show is coming back, I know some think he's not alone, other than when he's dropped off etc. In the new season, this will partly be true, he's doing at least one location with his son.

Is the 10 day show on Science Channel again and when does it start?
    Sent from the other side of the Milky Way with my S4.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Not sure, might be in 8-9 weeks. Secrets is a lot of stuff from old episodes.

4. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    Not sure, might be in 8-9 weeks. Secrets is a lot of stuff from old episodes.Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

Gotcha. Thanks.
    Sent from the other side of the Milky Way with my S4.

5. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    New season of Survivorman in January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk