I spent some time today at home rearranging my setup. I replaced my old rusty KaKu with a lighter new one with the quick-change LNB arm. I swapped out my SL5s for a SL3, replaced the single line running to the house with 6 flooded RG6 lines (2 extra, one for OTA, and one for just in case). Moved one of my old Primestar demarcation boxes outside and grounded all of the lines (the cable bends are a little bit tight, but I only had so much room in the box). I used a KaKu rail mount for conduit from the crawlspace to my wiring closet, it makes feeding cabling SO much easier and will make future wiring go very smoothly. On the inside I got another, larger demarcation box to hold all of my network gear, router, modem, DECABB etc. I also mounted my new SWiM8 and 29vPI in the wiring closet.