Had D come to the house to do a swm 8 to 16 upgrade. Should have been a no brainer. They arrived at 4pm and left at 8:30 without the system working. They would get one TV working and then it would go out when they tried another. etc. I went to the attic and explained to them that they had al 10 tuners hooked up on one side of the SWM16 and it wouldn't work. They said no this is the way they were told to hood it up. Basically they jumped two splitters from the SWM1 port to power 10 tuners. Said they would be back tomorrow morning. I printed out the installation diagrams. They showed up the next morning with a "supervisor" and I showed them the diagrams and they were all like thats not what we were told but we will try it. I tried to explain that this was basically 2 SWM8's and they could not have more than 8 tuners per side. Viola, everything was working 30 minutes later. However, after they left I am having issues with the the 3 tuners legs off the SWM2 port. They are freezing and loosing signal occasionally. 771 and 771a are the error messages. The other 7 tuners off the swm1 port are working great. Everything appears to be terminated properly. Where should I begin to troubleshoot as I am not confident in calling them back out.