1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TBBT Chuck Lorrre Productions #341 swipe @ Sheen

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by cj9788, May 1, 2011.

1. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    "Dear Concerned Viewers, Thanks to the magic of computer graphics the monkey in tonights episode was not actually smoking a cigarette, nor was he exposed to secondhand smoke. At all times every effort was made to make the monkey feel happy and safe. never the less he proved impossible to work with. during the week of filming his behavior became increasingly erratic to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse. It wasn't until after we finished shooting his scenes we learned why. The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes hard as it maybe to believe the monkey had a monkey on it's back. Thankfully an intervention was staged by the Geico lizzard and he is now going through detox and a 12 step program at the Bonano Center in Palm Springs. Everyone at The Big Bang Theory wishes him well."

:lol:

2. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
  3. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
  4. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Did you type yours out by hand? There's a web site from which you can copy n paste. Here's a favorite:

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #329

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x–rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

5. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    :lol: Fantastic!

6. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003

Yeah I typed it out out, I am a fast typer but I make mistakes .