1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

TCMHD!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by F1 Fan, Jul 9, 2012.

1. F1 Fan

F1 Fan Icon

Aug 28, 2007
    Not sure if this has been posted and I am not 100% sure when it will happen but it is coming in the next 10 days!

Here is the background that you can check. I recorded The Adventures Of Robin Hood (yeah I like the old Errol Flynn movies :) ) tonight. But we had a severe thunderstorm and torrential rain (and I am in Texas so we wont complain about rain fade in this). We lost the picture and I wanted to see the movie.

So I did a "View Upcoming" on the program. I had 3 results (which you can check).

1. Today TCM
    2. Thursday 7/19 TCM
    3. Thusday 7/19 (and the exact same time) TCMHD!

So even though it is not showing in the guide as a channel it is coming up in the view upcoming and is going to be by 7/19!

Would someone please check and see if they get TCMHD in upcoming searches too?

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
  3. F1 Fan

F1 Fan Icon

Aug 28, 2007
    Thanks

Looked quickly through the thread but couldnt see it (but too many pages to go through and I have been out of the loop for 2 months)

4. shaun-ohio

shaun-ohio Icon

Aug 24, 2002
    zanesville ohio
    yep i got the same thing on the movie says july 20th tcmhd

5. joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    Thanks, I'll have to check that out. We all know it's coming but this is the first I've heard about being able to set up recordings for it.

6. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    So you don't get torched again, thought I would share it with you. The search function for a thread comes in very handy for this (see below).

Attached Files: