1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Terra Nova Episode

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by kevinturcotte, Feb 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    Trying to clear out my Tivo before Directv comes for the install, and one of the shows I have on there is Terra Nova. I watched the first 2 episodes, but on the 3rd, stupid baseball made it start almost an hour late. Where/how can I watch the episode "What Remains" preferably in HD? I tried Fox but they only have the last 5 episodes, and Netflix doesn't have it either. Am I going to have to torrent it?

2. awblackmon

awblackmon Legend

May 20, 2009
    I did not find Terra Nova on Directv VOD when I searched for it. Good luck.

3. kiknwing

kiknwing Godfather

Jun 24, 2009
    Ogden, UT
    Amazon has it in HD

4. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Yep. Purchased all of them on Amazon. The quality is very good and the audio isn't compressed. Nice dynamic range.

5. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Godfather

Jul 9, 2007
    I have left the SP for it in place in my DVR, and episodes keep showing up, so I would suspect that if you entered a keyword search w/autorecord for "terra nova" you would eventually record that missing episode.

Unfortunately, that not what you want is it? Since you want to see the whole series before DirecTV comes (I assume very soon) you want to watch that episode immediately so you can see the whole series in order. I guess in that case, kiknwing and Chris Blount have the best answer short of buying the disks (I don't think they available yet).

6. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    I torented it. Didn't want to, but the way I figure it, I already paid for it when I paid Time Warner my monthly bill. Speaking of Directv VOD, is last season and this season of Supernatural on VOD? That's the last series I have to get through.

7. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    They reran the series in place of AMW, and that is were I picked it up. I think it may be out on Blu-ray now.