1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

The craziest ending you may ever see

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by sigma1914, Mar 3, 2013.

1. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    [YOUTUBE]lIMFvCYBXCM[/YOUTUBE]

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    Yeah I saw it on ESPN.com and it blew my mind.

Kevin

3. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I only saw that once on ESPNU, while watching NCState vs Georgia Tech... and I should have backed up on my DVR and re-watched it... but I was doing something at the time.

It was as crazy as I thought it was... I thought I saw that, but wow.

That trumps the Butler vs Gonzaga game earlier this year where Butler turned the ball over... then with only a couple of seconds left somehow stole the next inbounds and made a crazy shot.

But all that happened in this game in one contiguous play with no time to regroup. That one guy who didn't give up after the turnover who somehow tipped the ball and was able to get to it and shoot it in fractions of a second.

That's just about an all-time ending to me.

4. chevyguy559

chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    The best part was when the ref walked over to the scorers table, signaled the shot was good, then bolted off the court :lol:

5. renbutler

renbutler Godfather

Oct 17, 2008
    If you'll notice, after the shot was made, a player storming the court collided with him and darn near knocked him down. You can see him covering his head starting at 0:36 of the video.

I don't blame him for bolting before the next celebration ensued. Coach K was on to something.

6. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Nice.