1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

The Fugitive, final (double) episode...

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by AntAltMike, Dec 11, 2013.

1. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    ... will air in Prime Time, beginning 8:00 PM eastern, this Friday the 13th on your local MeTV affiliate. It already ran this past Sunday night at midnight, but that's not a good time slot for surfing.

Not a great episode. In fact, not even a very good one, but an important piece of TV history.

2. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    Very true! Thanks for the heads up..

3. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    In '67 I was still living with my parents. Unless it was a Friday, I should have seen their original airing.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    I remember seeing that years ago!!!!

What an excellent conclusion to a wonderful show :)

5. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    The last half hour was ridiculous. The one armed man climbs the tower to escape. Yeah, right. Then, with the police in pursuit of him, the one armed man says he is going to shoot Kimble right then and there, with the police on his tail, because doing so will end his problems. Riiiiight. He's going to commit murder in front of a police lieutenant, and that will make all his problems go away. And then Girard sluggishly says to the witness to the Helen Kimble murder, "Well, I guess you're not going to testify that you saw the murder, so we'll still have to execute Kimble."

I had always figured that I had seen all of the episodes first run, but a few years ago, I saw the episode where Kimble and Girard's wife met without immediately recognizing one another. It was a pretty cool episode.