1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

The "Hand" is missing.

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Rich, May 5, 2014.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I used to be able to hover over one of my desktop icons and a hand would appear and I'd just have to single click to get to where I wanted to be. After a couple of recent (past six months) updates I seem to have lost that.

This has happened over the years many times to me and I've always been able to fix it. I can't fix it and I don't have a clue why I can't. I'd appreciate some help.

Rich

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    I think you can also goto FOLDER OPTIONS and choose "Web style" (Or custom and choose SINGLE CLICK) which will make it 1 click.. (I assume this works on all windows OS's)