1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

The Military Channel HD

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by bluegras, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluegras

bluegras Godfather

Jan 31, 2008
    does anyone think that Dish will be adding the military Channel in HD anytime soon?

Thanks

Bluegras

2. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Just ask DIRT to request it for you, I haven't heard of any talk about it coming in HD.

3. bluegras

bluegras Godfather

Jan 31, 2008
    i tried that before and i am having no such luck at getting the channel added in HD.if some people would like to contact DIRT go right ahead that will be fine with me.Thanks

Bluegras

4. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    The more people requesting a specific channel, the more likely it will get picked up. I'm sure they have to justify a demand for the channel before they shell out a bunch of money to carry it.

5. bluegras

bluegras Godfather

Jan 31, 2008
    thats what i was wondering about if they would like to pick up the military Channel HD.that is my favorite channel and the number one channel that i want to see added in HD.

6. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    The more demand, the more likely it'll have a chance of being carried. They track requests and use that info. I would like Military in HD as well. Lots of great shows.

7. bluegras

bluegras Godfather

Jan 31, 2008
    i am hoping that they add the channel too i keep sending in my requests for the channel
    i wonder how many of you folks are there on the forum would like to see the Military Channel added in HD please let DIRT know about it.

8. Feb 1, 2013 #8 of 10
    James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    There seems to be an echo in here.

9. Feb 1, 2013 #9 of 10
    bluegras

bluegras Godfather

Jan 31, 2008
    sorry about that James if you would like to see the military Channel added contact one of the DIRT or contact Dish Network maybe they will do something about it.

10. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    If you're on Facebook, you can ask there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.