1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Postman's Last Day

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by Nick, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    It was mailman Mike's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail to the same neighborhood through all kinds of weather.

When Mike arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the family there who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a generous gift certificate.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine imported cigars.

The folks at the third house handed Mike a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At each of the houses along his route, Mike was met with heartfelt congratulations, farewells, cards and gifts of all kinds.

At the last house on his route Mike was met at the door by a stunningly beautiful young blonde in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom where she made passionate love to him.

Afterward, she fixed him a wonderful breakfast of eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles and fresh-squeezed orange juice.

She then poured him a fresh cup of steaming hot coffee. As she was pouring, the postman noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup.

Satisfied in every way, Mike said "All this was just too wonderful for words, but what's the dollar for?"

"Well", she said, "last night I mentioned to my husband that today was your last day and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what we should do."

He said, "Screw him! Give him a dollar."

The blonde, now blushing, said, "...but the breakfast was my idea!"

:lol:

2. hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2004
    :lol::lol::lol: