1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

The Tomorrow People

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Drucifer, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    SOURCE

2. longrider

longrider DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Apr 21, 2007
    Elizabeth, CO
    Interesting. The description makes it sound like a takeoff on Alphas. Alphas did not succeed in the ratings but I enjoyed it.

3. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    It's actually a reboot of a British TV series from the 1970s. (The second reboot, that is -- there was a British reboot in the '90s.)

4. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    I was just about to post that I remembered a show when I was a kid called "The Tomorrow People". Thanks for confirming it.

5. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    Yes, if I recall correctly, Nickelodeon aired the original "Tomorrow People" back in the early 1980s.

6. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Godfather

Jul 9, 2007
    Wow, I thought I was the only person who remembered the Nick show called the tomorrow people. That was a long time ago, and the show was not all that good, if I remember correctly.