1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of upgrading to 622 few Q's

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by drzoo2, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drzoo2

drzoo2 New Member

May 4, 2007
    Here's my current setup. I have a 510 PVR and a standard receiver sitting next to each other on my main TV. This is for pip. I have a coax running to another TV from the PVR in another room with the dish RF remote. I use a universal for the two receivers on the main. This let me have two independent TV's while still having my pip work on my main TV. Anyway on to the question which is mainly about the remotes.

I am going to replace the PVR with the 622 and disconnect the standard receiver. 1 to rule them all. While running in dual mode, I was going to split the coax running to the second TV and feed it back to the main for pip.

In dual mode can TV2 be controlled from remote 1 and still use remote 2 for tv2?

I know. Long winded just to ask a simple question but it helps if you know were I'm getting at.

z

2. Ken Green

Ken Green Hall Of Fame

Oct 6, 2005
    In dual-mode, remote 1 (TV1) can never control TV2 functions.

I'm not fully clear on your question, but I hope that provides enough of an answer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.