1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

THR22-100 TiVo, 0x01B5 -- Issues/Discussion

Discussion in 'DIRECTV DVR with TiVo Discussion' started by Stuart Sweet, May 1, 2013.

1. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    This is the official issues/discussion thread for THR22, version 0x01B5. Please be advised that TiVo does not monitor this thread for issues regularly.

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I got a notice about the version starting March 1st ... when it would become NR or so ?

3. Steve

Steve DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    Curious if anyone with a THR22 can tell me if "Menu + #" shortcuts still work the way they used to on the HR10-250. E.g., I believe "Menu +2" used to take you to the To Do List.

4. codespy

codespy Packers or Bust!! DBSTalk Club

Mar 29, 2006
    Wisconsin
    It does work on the THR-22.

5. Steve

Steve DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    Thanks for checking!

1 person likes this.
  6. mike-h

mike-h New Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Though this update may be lacking many major bug fixes, one extremely valuable feature has been added back. The 30-second SKIP option now works: S-P-S-3-0-S. You can now choose between the default 30-second slip that the advertisers love, or you can have the excellent 30-second SKIP. I was able to activate and deactivate this on both of my THR22s with 1B5. The enablement process is slightly different from the HR10-250, as I had to start a program from Now Playing, do the S-P-S-3-0-S keystrokes, go back to the Now Playing list and resume the program. To repeat, the mode doesn’t change until you exit and resume (or play a different item from Now Playing). I didn’t test the enable/disable procedure on live TV. There was a previous thread about this where only one guy had 30SKIP working but no one (including me) could duplicate it: http://www.dbstalk.com/topic/192334-thr22-30-second-skip-working Thank you TiVo for adding this back in.

7. codespy

codespy Packers or Bust!! DBSTalk Club

Mar 29, 2006
    Wisconsin
    It was definitely added back....Guess it is a popular item. :)

There are some things still not working correctly....

-Fuse DOD has double entries.
    -Video auto-detect not working correctly.
    -AM-21 power light remains on when IRD in standby mode. (Like Genie).
    -Several auto-record sports WishLists do not record with FRO selection.
    -On Demand Manager- cannot re-prioritize using channel up/down (page button).

There are some other bugs not mentioned yet.........