1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Throwbot runs away to this thread

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Throwbot, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Throwbot

Throwbot Legend

Dec 24, 2003
    Er , Hello
    Just got a new HD Tivo . Posted my thoughts about it on the 921 page and now I’m in hiding! Need to find a safe place to hang out, those poor folks who bought the 921 don’t seem to like the Tivoers.
    Good God they are so single minded that if you told them that Halle Berry was in fact a man. A huge Cuban man with a beard like a rhododendron bush. They’d all agree!
    This Tivo Machine is pretty darn awesome if you ask me.
    Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    I know what you mean. The 921'ers are pretty passionate. That's okay though. This is fairly safe refuge so gloat all you want about having an HD Tivo. We like to hear it. :)

3. marko

marko Godfather

Jan 8, 2003
    lol, you go into a dish forum and bash the 921 giving the appearance you own one, yet you don't even own one. and you think the 921 owners have a problem?

4. moviegoerman

moviegoerman AllStar

Aug 18, 2004
    You have to be passionate when you've spent $1000 for a box that doesn't work and you can't afford to get out of the situation... a.k.a. Cornered by Charlie, Between a rock and a 921, Too many other Receiviers to switch, etc.

That's okay... I love to be just as passionate about my 921 that doesn't work and my 10-250 that does work in the other forum... :) I know I've managed to touch some people into reality and bring them out of the delusioned haze.

5. jdspencer

jdspencer Hall Of Fame

Nov 7, 2003
    You may want to check out the TiVo Community's HDTiVo forum.
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=36

Edit to add: I see that the posters to this thread most likely already know about the TiVo Community. So this note is for those that don't know. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.