1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Time Warner Internet Down

Discussion in 'Cable TV Discussion' started by sandy1202, May 28, 2013.

1. sandy1202

sandy1202 New Member

Sep 5, 2002
    OK this is really weird. For the past three nights I have list Internet access at approximately the same time. I like to listen to streaming podcasts after I got to bed. Starting last Saturday at about 10:30 PM I suddenly lost the Internet. Cable TV was still working and the phone was still working. I rebooted the router and modem but that had no effect. When I looked at the modem the "link" light was blinking very slowly and I still had no Internet. About 45 minutes later it came back on-line. This has happened for three nights now and I can't figure out what would cause it except Time Warner going down for some reason. Any ideas?

2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Call your service provider and report your issue.

3. Islandguy43

Islandguy43 Legend

Oct 2, 2007
    What part of the country are you located? it might just be a local outage with your service.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    Sometimes they do maintenence AT NIGHT and it does become unreliable! (They do it when it will qaffect the least amount of ppl)