1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Timer Programs Ending Early

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Rduce, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Rduce

Rduce Legend

May 15, 2008
    Just had a new hiccup show up Friday and Saturday mornings with the recording of the The Late, Late Show on CBS OTA. Even though both recordings show that the programs recorded the full length of time, (1 hour 3 minutes) both ended stopped after a few minutes of playing and would only start over and would never continue on past the spot where they stopped. The first one was about 20 minutes into the show and the second one was only 4 minutes into the show.

Any one else have this happen or have any idea what is going on? Has not happen on any other recordings before or since.

722K with all the latest software.

2. Jim5506

Jim5506 Hall Of Fame

Jun 7, 2004
    I believe there is already a thread on this topic.

3. MattE303

MattE303 New Member

Feb 15, 2011
    This just happened to me tonight (I also posted about it in the stickied 722K bugs thread, but not sure if anyone still reads that). From the other mentions of the issue in that thread it sounds like this has been a problem for several years. Seems to happen more often with longer recordings (3-6 hours).