1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Tiolet based wifi? Google April fools fun!

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by Luck255, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Luck255

Luck255 Legend

Mar 4, 2009
    Came across this website. It's professionally done actually looks like it COULD be real until you start reading it...

http://www.google.com/tisp/index.html

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    Seen that joke year(s) before.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
  4. Sharkie_Fan

Sharkie_Fan Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    As usual, I have, apparently, been living under a rock all these years becuase that's the first I'd seen that. very good.

I love this:
    It's good for you. Your FREE TiSP service includes a Google Toolbar-based analysis of your dietary habits and genetic predispositions, along with recommendations for healthier living.

5. audiomaster

audiomaster DBSTalk Club Member

Jun 24, 2004
    There's a statistical theory that if you gave a million monkey's typewriters and set them to work, they'd eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this isn't true" <<

Except for that word "eventually" in there! Could happen any day now that ther are I-pads for all the monkeys!

6. audiomaster

audiomaster DBSTalk Club Member

Jun 24, 2004
    I tried this but I think when the cable got to the 1HP lift pump in my septic system it may have been damaged in ways the nanobots never imagined!