1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tiversity pro- no audio or video on tv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by lartomar2002, May 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. lartomar2002

lartomar2002 Legend

Nov 14, 2007
    just upgraded to pro and now no videos or audio will play on my tv(with the free version it did). i get a white screen with notice that 'audio can not be played do you want to play the video without audio'. experimenting i tried playing without audio and got nothing. can not play my mp3 file either. i tried a rss feed same result. my photo files a okay. i have the new directv HR24-500 but that should not be a problem

2. Impala1ss

Impala1ss Godfather

Jul 22, 2007
    Did you relist all the appropriate folders containing your files? Try to set everything up again in Tversity.

3. lartomar2002

lartomar2002 Legend

Nov 14, 2007
    i am a complete dummy when it comes to this stuff is there anyway you could tell me how to configer tversity. i was using the free version and it worked very well with my slow computer so i purchased the pro version thinking it would work also if i used the same settings. njow the only things i get are my photos. i am using a AMD 1.66Mhz processor. or am i out of luck and just wasted $40.00?

4. lartomar2002

lartomar2002 Legend

Nov 14, 2007
    ok, i finally found a dbstalk thread(http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=75287) that clearly explained how to put in a password now i have tversity working except for hulu, i was able to watch a dvd rip file that i could not view before. will check everything else out later.