1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

TiVo Premiere update coming with improved Netflix app, HD wishlists

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Athlon646464, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 News Hound

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    TiVo Premiere update coming with improved Netflix app, HD wishlists

TiVo's Premiere Fall Updates are about to roll out, and according to Zatz Not Funny, it'll bring some joy to streaming video users.

The biggest change for most Premiere 4 or XL4/Elite owners will be an updated Netflix app that should be less painful to use, along with HD wishlists, a dynamic tuner allocation and numerous bug fixes.

Full Story Here

[​IMG]
    Engadget

2. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule!

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    This is hopefully good news. I've spent the past 3 weeks trying to get my Premiere to work with switched digital adapter on Time Warner. It worked fine with Time Warner before I switched to Dish a year ago. I've now returned to Time Warner and have had nothing but problems (no locals, messed up HD channels). I've had at least ten service calls, four switched digital adapters and probably 10 cablecards, all to no avail. Last week, I participated in a three-way conference call with third level Timv Warner support and TiVo support, and the problem remains.My Premiere is an early model from July, 2010.

3. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    Have you contacted Time Warner Cable's Social Media Support team on Twitter? or posted your problem in the direct support Forum at DSLReports? I have heard others having good luck especially for escalation when the normal support channels do not resolve problems.

https://twitter.com/TWC_Help

https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/timewarnerdirect