1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To-do list from Tivo

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by ehendrix, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ehendrix

ehendrix Cool Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Hi,

I'm just a recent Tivo convert and except for the usual issues I have seen already talked about here I currently have 1 question.

On my Tivo I can go to my To-Do list and in there look at the history. In this history I could not only see programs that were or were not recorded but also see what would not be recorded and why.
    Now on the HR20 I can see the history but it does not seem to provide me any details on why certain programs are not being recorded (i.e. due to conflict, repeat, ...).

Am I missing something or is this a missing feature?

Thanks.

2. jwd45244

jwd45244 Hall Of Fame

Aug 18, 2006
    Yes, you are missing something. The DTV DVRs are not Tivos. So there are things that Tivo does that the DTV DVRs don't. Is this a missing feature? probably

3. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    There were some efforts 5 months ago to improving the history, but those seem to have stalled while DIRECTV worked on stability and new features. Hopefully in a future release we'll see better history information updates.

Cheers,
    Tom

4. glennb

glennb Hall Of Fame

Sep 21, 2006
    Do you have to be sarcastic? No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.