Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The OT' started by fluffybear, Apr 18, 2013.
From Fox News:
Whaaaaaaat. Noid should defeintly be higher on the list! The noid was great though. I think the mouth she be alot higher on the creepy factor list. :blackeye:
Oddly missing from this list is the creepiest of all mascots - Burger King's plastic headed king (the one who hides in the bushes and peeks in windows).
Where are the Chip's Ahoy Cookies and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal pieces?
Agreed! I'd remove Colonel Sanders from the list all together. How he even made the list is the first place is confusing but #2 ahead of the Noid and Twizzler Mouth makes no sense at all.
Ronald McDonald (early years) should be in a tie with Burger King's King (oddly missing from the list) should be in a tie at #1, I'm not sure which one is creepier.
I was thinking Burger King needed on the list too.
I have always thought the Pilsbury Dough boy was pretty creepy.
And for those of us that don't remember Ronald's early years....back when Willard Scott was creepy Ronald...he really was. With him, Pennywise and John Wayne Gacy, it's no wonder so many have a fear of clowns.
Before opening the thread, I was sure Noid would be number 1.
Most of those I don't/didn't find creepy at all.
going over the list:
1. California Raisins - Creepy, No!
2. Colonel Sanders - Does not belong the list all
3. Frankenberry - No more creepy than Lucky the Leprechaun
4. Ronald McDonald (early years) - Deserves to be on this list
5. Chester Cheetah - Need to think about this one more
6. Jack in the Box - Jack makes the list and the king from Burger King doesn't?
7. Randy Savage - Doesn't belong on the list.
8. Twizzler Mouth - and the Dairy Queen Mouth isn't creepy?
9. Dominos Noid - Deserves to be ont he list.
10. Big Fig - you won't find him creepy after seeing this