1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Chef Seattle

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by toobs, Jan 2, 2013.

1. toobs

toobs Legend

Oct 10, 2012
    There is usually an new episode of Top Chef Seattle on Wednesday's night at 7pm on Bravo. For some reason, my series recording is not picking up the new episode on next Wednesday night, but instead the DVR is picking up the rebroadcast of next week's show on next Saturday at 8am.

Have anyone else see this problem with Top Chef?

Is it just a guide problem?

2. Barcthespark

Barcthespark Godfather

Dec 16, 2007
    Same thing happend to our Top Chef recording schedule for this week and next week. My wife went it and set it up manually for tonight to make sure we don't miss it.

3. toobs

toobs Legend

Oct 10, 2012
    Mine is scheduled to record tonight. Last week, it happened again. It was set to record at 9am on Wednesday, instead of 7pm. The 9am showing was a rerun. I had to manually record the 7pm showing.

4. sbelmont

sbelmont Legend

Aug 5, 2007
    If you had looked at the upcoming episodes in the season pass manager you would have noticed that the Wed 7PM show did not have the HD symbol next to it. Your season pass probably did. I've seen this before on other shows and noticed it on Top Chef this week.

5. toobs

toobs Legend

Oct 10, 2012
    Can you set the season pass regardless if its in HD or SD?