1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by SPACEMAKER, Jul 25, 2009.

1. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    This show is nothing short of hilarious. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea (my wife hates it) but I am glad that I finally gave in to the ads and watched a couple of episodes a few months ago. I was hooked right away and it's now one of my faves. I never miss an episode. My only regret is that I didn't start watching from the beginning.

Also Julian, Ricky and Bubbles were on Kimmel last night in full character. This show seems to be generating quite a large dedicated following considering the relatively limited exposure it gets on The 101.

Apparently there is a Trailer Park Boys movie as well. It premiered last year according to the segement on Jimmy Kimmel.

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    I like what I've seen of it. It kinda has Reno: 911 feel to it. I love its originality.

3. simulated

simulated AllStar

Jun 5, 2006
  4. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    I like that there are 2 episodes back to back with no commercials. Just sit back and laugh.

5. Bluto17

Bluto17 Legend

Jan 31, 2007
    So, I've been watching this series religiously as it has aired on D*'s The 101 over the past several months. Is this week's episode - "A ****River runs Through It" - the final episode in the series?

Also, what are the odds of the Trailer Park Boys movies airing on The 101?