1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travel Channel HD, Chiller HD and ESPNU HD all go live on Feb. 11!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by hd4life, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hd4life

hd4life Duplicate User (Account Closed)

Feb 3, 2009
    Got it from a very reliable person that TraveL Channel HD, Chiller HD, and ESPNU HD will all be added next Thursday, February 11. Directv has also comes to an agreement with HBO to add HBO Comedy, but when it will be added is still in the air and it will initially be added as an SD channel.

A couple of more HDPPV channels should disappear in the next week and they have already added some capacity by removing some of the MPEG-2 HD channels a few weeks ago.

Anyway, it is apparently happening next week for the abovementioned 3 HD channels and they [Directv] have apparently come to terms with at least 3 more HD channels (G4, E!, and 1 other that alludes me right now. Apparently, they will be added when there is more room in the near future).

Have a nice day!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

2. cdizzy

cdizzy Icon

Jul 29, 2007
    Your mean.

3. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Very suspicious post and not likely to be true considering that Chiller has made no announcement regarding the switch to HD and the GE/NBC/Universal family has put things on a sort of "economic" hold.

4. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    In keeping with our policy in this forum, I'm closing this thread and asking that discussion continue in the "More HD in 2009" thread. I cannot comment as to whether post #1 is true or false.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.