1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble finding game

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Steeloc15, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Steeloc15

Steeloc15 AllStar

Oct 1, 2009
    This Friday and Saturday the OKC Thunder are playing the Houston Rockets and neither game is listed on the online game finder or the game finder on my 722k. I am wondering if Dish has just not updated this info or if for some reason it is not going to be on Dish. I have never had this problem before as I have always been able to find the Fox Sports Southwest alt feed that shows the Thunder games.

Any help would be appriciated.

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    The RSNs on Dish (specifically the part-time HD feeds) are notorious for not being updated several days in advance... Sometimes I have had to wait until the day before to see the schedule updated in the EPG.

3. Steeloc15

Steeloc15 AllStar

Oct 1, 2009
    The strange thing is, Sunday's game is already showing up, but not Friday or Saturday's.

4. Stewart Vernon

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    If you are talking about Sunday's game Spurs vs Thunder... It is on NBA Network... Which is a full time channel... So that is why it is there.

Like I said, the part-time HD feeds of the regional sports networks almost never are correct more than a couple of days in advance.

5. Stewart Vernon

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    FYI... I now see Friday games on the HD RSN feeds... But after that no info still... For whatever reason it seems pretty consistent at current +2 days on those part-time channels.

6. Steeloc15

Steeloc15 AllStar

Oct 1, 2009
    I am actually seeing the HDALT RSN assignments through 1/11/12 now (for the Thunder at least.) Working evenings, I record most of the games and it is nice to be able to schedule them a week in advance. I hope dish keeps this up.