1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tv 2 locked out

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by smackman, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackman

smackman Godfather

Sep 18, 2006
    I am locked out on tv2 in dual mode. When I push the dish button on tv2 remote and go to news then TWC it says its loading but then says I need a password to enter. My receiver is in dual mode and everything is fine on TV1. My original password works on tv1 but not on tv2. Any suggestions? This became a issue only after receiving 4.03. I have always had locks on my receiver. Like I said tv1 works fine, tv2 will not accept my password. I have never been ask for a password before to look at TWC intercative screen and I do not get ask know on tv1 just tv2.

2. smackman

smackman Godfather

Sep 18, 2006
    I had the same problem on one of my 622s. The cure is to use the menu and go to locks(5) and channel locks(2) and see if all the channels were selected for you. All mine were. I then cleared the list and the password request went away. I did have to reenter all my favorite city selections.

Found this after more researching threads anxd it fixed my issue! This is one of the things that make this forum so great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.