1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

TV Searching

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by mdpeterman, Jan 9, 2013.

1. mdpeterman

mdpeterman Cool Member

Oct 24, 2009
    I'm sure this is posted somewhere but I can't find a list for the life of me so I apologize if this is listed elsewhere. We are adding a TV to our formal living room and to a guest bedroom. I already have an HR34 but no RVU clients for it yet. I have ethernet available in both locations. For the living room I want about a 55" screen and for the bedroom a 32-42" TV. Are there any current models that have RVU enabled out of the box?

Thanks!

Matt

2. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    Samsung has some models with RVU out now and they've announced more coming.

3. mdpeterman

mdpeterman Cool Member

Oct 24, 2009
    What specific models though? They don't seem to advertise if a specific model has RVU enabled right now.

4. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    For specific models you'll have to search Samsung's website.

5. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    Sony also announced new RVU-capable HDTV models at CES this week.

6. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    The last I looked, 46" was the smallest RVU set at Samsung.