1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Tversity and playlists

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by Andy S, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy S

Andy S New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I have setup Tversity on my PC and I can play songs fine on my HR20. However, I can not figure out how to setup playlists in Tversity. So all my songs so up in the HR20 menu but nothing in playlists. Any suggestions?

2. chicago_cws

chicago_cws Mentor

Dec 10, 2006
    I am not at home to look, but i believe you need something to create .m3u files. There are a number of shareware or free solutions, I think. Winamp might do it.

3. Rambler

Rambler Icon

Nov 9, 2006
    WMP will also create playlists for you - you can't do it directly from the media server.

4. Andy S

Andy S New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I installed WMP11 as well as Tversity. Tversity works great except I do not know how(if I can) to create playlists. In WMP11, when I try to click "share my media" it will not stay checked for some reason. I can not get WMP11 to connect to the HR20 and I assume that is why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.