1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TVersity <-> HR20-100 quit working

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by StuartV, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartV

StuartV Cool Member

Oct 9, 2007
    I was running the prior release of TVersity and my HR20-100 would connect and show the Music & Photos option.

Then it quit working. I *suspect* that it quit working after my HR20 got the new firmware that turned on VoD, but I haven't paid close attention to the HR20 software revision level, so I'm not positive. I do know that VoD was not an option on my HR20 when I setup TVersity and it is now. I'm not and never have run any CE's - I'm on whatever the current national release is.

Last night, I upgraded to the latest version of TVersity and I still don't get the M&P option. I tried with TVersity set to "HR20" and also with it set to "Automatic".

I did a Menu Reset on the HR20 and still no luck.

What do I have to do to get this working again?

Suggestions I've seen on here include:

- go back to last version of TVersity

- set to TVersity to "XBox 360"

Do I need to do one or both of those to get it to work?

2. StuartV

StuartV Cool Member

Oct 9, 2007
    I just saw this thread:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=111349

I also am using the Buffalo wireless bridge. I will check my firmware version and upgrade if needed. But, like I said, my setup was working 2 or 3 weeks ago (whenever I first set it all up).

3. StuartV

StuartV Cool Member

Oct 9, 2007
    I upgraded my Buffalo's firmware to 2.53 and TVersity started working again. Yay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.