1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

TVU Music Television

Discussion in 'FTA / Non Small Dish Satellite Area' started by Davenlr, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Davenlr

Davenlr Geek til I die

Sep 16, 2006
    Just found something I have been waiting for since MTV went reality tv...

TVU Music Television, a non-profit, no commercial radio and television enterprise with 100% music videos, 24 hrs per day.

Available on the internet, select radio stations, and as of yesterday, on AMC16 C band, 3824 H 2480, its currently in SD with plans to go HD.

Totally donation supported.

The music is great, mix of pop to metal, new bands I've never heard of, to standbys. Looks great, even in SD :)

Check it out at http://www.unleashthemusic.org or AMC16 (Its at 85W I believe).

I love music, and its been forever since there was any free music vid channels...

2. T_N_T

T_N_T Legend

Sep 9, 2008
    One of the reasons I want to get an FTA setup.

3. FTA Michael

FTA Michael Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2002
    I still miss The Tube, but thanks for the note.

4. jcc

jcc Mentor

Mar 29, 2010
    TVU plays christian rock but rock nontheless but I never seen any 80s or 90s rock on there.

5. jeffgbailey

jeffgbailey Legend

Feb 28, 2008
    Its on AMC3 at 87W not 85W