1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two and a Half Men - OAD 11/14/11

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Herdfan, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    This by far was the funniest episode this year. I know it was because of Jake, but at least we know the writers are still there. Provides a little hope.

2. Indiana627

Indiana627 Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    It was pretty good, though I caught the whole "it's a dream" when Jake said his girlfriend was pregnant.

3. sean10780

sean10780 Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    I have to agree saying this was the best one of this year so far, but my wife caught on almost right away after Jake said his GF was pregnant as well.

4. Sharkie_Fan

Sharkie_Fan Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    I think I preferred last week's episode to this week's (especially the end, with Alan sitting in the nut bin calling for scotch, asian hookers, and saying "winning".

It's definitely improving though - the beginning of the season was a little bit rough, for me, but the last few episodes have been picking up. I think they're finally closing in on a formula that works and it's getting funnier and funnier.

EDIT: Oh, and apparently I'm pretty dense, because they had me all the way until Herb showed up with the gun. At that point I knew something was up, but it took me right up until then to figure it out.

5. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    Yes, the "winning" was funny.

Actually, I thought the woman in the storage unit was a tranny.:eek2:

6. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    You could be right!
    Will we find out?....tune in next week....