1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Two and a Half Men renewed without the half

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Apr 27, 2013.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    According to Deadline Hollywood agreements have been reached with Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer. But Angus T. Jones will not be a regular if at all.

2. Number Six

Number Six Cool Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Not surprising after he publicly blasted the show. I wish it was Kutcher departing.

3. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    The show needs to go away period. It's not near the quality of show that it was when Charlie was on board. I'm seriously considering deleting my Series Link when this season ends.

1 person likes this.
  4. Nighthawk68

Nighthawk68 Godfather

Oct 14, 2004
    Northern...
    I was hoping it wouldnt get renewed, just isnt the same as it was a few years ago. I have only been watching cuz I have seen every single episode.
    Though I will say there have been a few good episodes this year.
    I do like Anger Management, it would be fun to see some regular Two and a half Men characters to cross over.

5. toobs

toobs Legend

Oct 10, 2012
    I have to agree with you. The show is kinda at its end of life now. It's not really fun to watch anymore. It's just there on my dvr to delete. The show always revolves on the cheapness of Alan and it's getting old.

Anger Management turned out to be a great show. I'm really glad that it's on FX. I laugh from the risky language.