1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two PETA employees arrested in N.C. animal-cruelty case

Discussion in 'The OT' started by SAEMike, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAEMike

SAEMike Banned User

May 29, 2004
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002339482_webpeta17.html

But my eating a steak is the real crime!

2. SamC

SamC Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2003
  3. n8dagr8

n8dagr8 Resident Rounder DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 14, 2004
    wow....what a bunch of morons!

4. JonBlack

JonBlack Legend

Feb 24, 2005
    Down with PETA!!!

I ate baby back ribs tonight and they were ...mmm....good :lol:

5. n8dagr8

Aug 14, 2004
    I don't think my fried chicken counts, seems to be the animal they kill the most of. Wait a sec, aren't they protesting KFC? hmmm

6. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    The honey BBQ popcorn chicken I had earlier from the Super WalMart was good too.

I'm a proud member of People Eating Tender Aminals!

7. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    The KFC here is advertising "Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings". If PETA ever wanted to do things to prevent cruelty to animals they would find out how this is done. First of all, how do they get chicken wings to grow on a buffalo? Second, if this is not what they are doing, what do those chickens look like that are running around with no bones in their wings, and why do they call them buffalo wings? Sounds like false advertising to me. :D

8. n8dagr8

Aug 14, 2004
  9. kwajr

kwajr Icon

Apr 7, 2004
    By the way, What did Was improperly dispose of the dead bodies of the animals that they had euthanized.

10. mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003
    If PETA really cared about Animals they would have stopped Rosie O'Donnell from riding a horse on her show 7 years ago.

11. RichW

RichW Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 29, 2002
    Eat Beef! America's other red meat.

12. dummyproof

dummyproof Godfather

Jan 30, 2004
    I'm guessing you're referring to the NRA and it's former card carrying member Timothy McVeigh?

Many organizations have individuals who are "bad apples", with the keyword being "individual(s)".

13. SAEMike

SAEMike Banned User

May 29, 2004
    Yeah, there's a difference between someone paying dues to an organization, and people working in the offices of the orginization and doing the work under the name of the organization.

14. dummyproof

dummyproof Godfather

Jan 30, 2004
    Yeah... you mean like cops, service members, and even rogue prison guards... the stories are there... you want to dirty those organizations too for a few "bad apples"? Individuals go bad from time to time Mikey... get over it. :rolleyes:

15. SamC

SamC Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2003
    dummyproof.

Sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.

The National Rifle Assoc, the nation's largest civil rights orginization, does not fund terrorists.

PETA has an alter ego, WHICH IT FUNDS, called ELF/ALF, which commits acts of terrorism in order to achieve its goal of "animal liberation". IT funds terrorist acts, including killing humans, destroying human's property, violating human's civil rights, because it considers humans and animal to have an equal standing.

Does the NRA have terrorists in it? Probably. Also gays, women, blacks, left-handed people, Vietnamese people, nerds, geeks, weirdos, and septic tank inspectors. Anyone commited (or claiming to be commited) to civil rights can join. Does that MAKE the NRA a terrorist, gay, female, black, left-handed, etc orginization? No.

Does PETA have a terrorist wing, which IT FUNDS? Yes. Does that make it a terrorist orginization? Yep.

If you had followed the links, you would know that. Sadly for you, you would rather ARGUE politics than LEARN ABOUT politics.

"I don't care if every human disease were cured, it is not worth the life off one animal." - PETA

"What we really need to do is blow up all of those slaughterhouses." PETA

PETA - A terrorist orginization that any thinking person should hate.

NRA - A civil rights orginization that dummyproof disagrees with.

16. n8dagr8

Aug 14, 2004
  17. n8dagr8

Aug 14, 2004
    you must have not read this:

18. dummyproof

dummyproof Godfather

Jan 30, 2004
    Ah yes ignorance abounds once again. :nono2:
    Where was I defending the actions of PETA as an organization?
    I was defending "all" organizations as a whole who have experienced having rogue employees/members who act beyond the scope of said organization(s).

As for the NRA, yes... I happen to believe the lobbying efforts of the NRA have, and will continue to, give the ability to aid terrorists procurring weapons legally... and illegally.

19. kwajr

kwajr Icon

Apr 7, 2004
    they promise to try and find homes but sometimes its best to let them die :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.