1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 154 Double Charge

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by miller234, Nov 30, 2012.

1. miller234

miller234 New Member

Nov 30, 2012
    After seeing several people post on Twitter that they were charged twice for the UFC 154 PPV event I checked my statement online and saw that I was charged $54.95 twice for the event as well. I sent an email to customer service explaining the situation and asking them to please refund the $54.95 because I did not order the event twice. The response I received stated that I had purchased the live event by remote (true) and the replay by phone :nono2:, which is odd because I have never ordered an event by phone and it would make no sense to order the same event twice on the same day, especially when the immediate reply is included with the original purchase. The email said that both orders were valid so there is nothing they can do. At this point I guess I will have to call today to try to get it straightened out. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and if they were able to get it resolved.

2. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    If you have a DVR, events are not subject to the 24 hour rule either so why would you order it twice?

3. FenixTX

FenixTX Godfather

Nov 11, 2005
    Just give them a call and they should give you a credit. Just explain to them and they will understand.

4. Deftones

Deftones Legend

Sep 6, 2006
    Seems like an easy CC chargeback if DirecTV doesn't fix the problem.