1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

UFC Undisputed

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by Silverado_11, May 29, 2009.

1. Silverado_11

Silverado_11 Cool Member

Apr 18, 2008
    I have recently downloaded the demo of this game. It has great graphics and the motions look real in the game. The only complicated thing I found on this game is doing the submissions on the game. :)

2. braven

braven Hall Of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I have heard very good things about the UFC title. A couple of my co-workers have it and they absolutely love it.

3. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Its alot of fun. I had a hard time with the submissions as well. I was able to pull one off but that was it. I will even tell ya who is the best on the game in my opinion. That is Lyoto Machida. With his punches and high kick he is awsome.

4. Silverado_11

Silverado_11 Cool Member

Apr 18, 2008
    Really!!!! I have to buy the real game then....I have only one done submission by just pressing buttons.:lol: