1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Undesired channels on TiVo Roamio

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Cholly, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule!

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    I have a TiVo Roamio hosting two TiVo Minis on Time Warner cable. I've gone into the channel list on the Roamio and unchecked undesired channels such as channels 1-95 (basic cable), shopping channels, music channels, "on demand" channels, foreign language channels and premiums other than HBO. In theory, none of those channels should show up in the program guide. Unfortunately, they all appear.

I'm wondering if I have to go to the Minis and go through the same delete process.The Minis are in upstairs bedrooms and I don't do stairs except for very important things.

2. LI-SVT

LI-SVT Icon

May 18, 2006
    Change your guide options from "show all channels" to "show channels I get."

3. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule!

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    Never thought of checking Guide options. To be perfectly frank, I hadn't paid attention to the bottom line on the Guide display, reason being I'd set up my other TiVo boxes (Series 3, TiVo HD and Premiere) without any problem. Live and learn!

Thanks! :biggthump