1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on Cleveland ABc

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by stuart628, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuart628

stuart628 Banned User

Jul 8, 2004
    okay everyone I have been contacted by ABC, there firmware/software is now up to date as of this week...anyways they said they have been in contact with Directv and Directv has been in contact with me......They are working on it. Tonight I watched 5-10 mintues of greys anatomy, and 10-15 of men in trees, and I had Flawless playback. Does this mean its fixed??? I HOPE so, but I need everyone here to give me their feedback of the playback so I can let Directv know, I dont know if their is a way to keep this close to the top, maybe even sticky it for a couple days just so I know, thanks everyone

2. jeffwltrs

jeffwltrs Godfather

Apr 2, 2006
    That is great! Now see if you can get the stuttering effect fixed on 3-Nbc, 19-Cbs and 96-STO! If I can help let me know!

3. stuart628

stuart628 Banned User

Jul 8, 2004
    thats already been in the works, hopefully they replace what they need to soon! cavs are coming up and I wonder if Fox Sports Ohio will be the same as STO

4. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    FSN Ohio is 720p so it shouldnt be a problem

5. stuart628

stuart628 Banned User

Jul 8, 2004
    thats good news! I hadnt looked into it too much as before I never got it, but now that Directv will be uplinking (from what i have heard its 100% go) I should have probably researched a little more before I said anything!

6. pyrettablaze

pyrettablaze AllStar

Sep 18, 2006
    I was able to record DH in HD last night and playback was perfect. YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.