1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by rsparro, Jul 19, 2011.

1. rsparro

rsparro New Member

Jul 19, 2011
    I am trying to get a new/additional DVR installed, along with whole house service, and being able to record one show while watching another. (I can not do that now).....does what I have listed from Direct TV sound like what I want? What is Nudge Offer Tracking? How big a job is this, timewise. They tell me there is no outside work to be done, and no wiring through walls or the attic to do this.

STMS Comment for Promotional Offer Free 1 Free
    Whole-Home DVR Service $3.00 1 $3.00
    Nudge Offer Tracking Free 1 Free
    HD DVR Receiver $99.00 1 $99.00
    Additional Receiver Fee Free 1 Free
    Additional Receiver Fee Free 1 Free
    HD-DVR Receiver Condition Free 1 Free
    Whole Home Offer Condition Free 1 Free
    Whole-Home DVR Upgrade Offer w/Cinema Connection Kit (Coax) $49.00 1 $49.00
    Additional Receiver Condition Free 1 Free
    Delivery and Handling Fee Free
    Professional Installation $49.00

2. mini1

mini1 Icon

Jan 25, 2004
    How long have you been with DirecTV and what is your current set-up? Do you have a SWM system already? What are your current receivers?

If you have been with them for a long time, then the upgrade should be close to free if you know how to play with the CSR's.

3. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    By the line items listed, you will get the WHDVR install. If you don't have a SWM setup, they will take care of that for you as part of the install. Since they stated that you don't need any outside work, you most likely have SWM already. While watching TV, hit the Dash button on your remote and let us know if it says if SWM is installed or not.

What is your current setup now (models and types of receivers)?

- Merg