1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Verizon Fios Tv Service Now Offers Espn Channels Over The Internet

Discussion in 'Cable TV Discussion' started by Greg Alsobrook, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Apr 1, 2007
    Starting today, FIOS users can stream live feeds of ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN Buzzer Beater (and ESPN Goal Line when football season begins again) over any broadband connection.

From Engadget: http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/17/verizon-fios-tv-service-now-offers-espn-channels-over-the-intern/

2. Jazz308

Jazz308 New Member

Apr 22, 2013
    East...
    I would sign up with Verizon FIOS in a second if it were available in my city. Time Warner has a monopoly here and why this continues to be allowed is nuts! Areas all around us have FIOS but there is no competition allowed here and no one seems to be able to tell me why...other than "It's always been this way". What a rotten excuse!