1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Vermont Tax Update question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Datagg, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Datagg

Datagg Legend

May 17, 2009
    Mesa, AZ
    I read why on a few sites, yet im in AZ. Why am I seeing this?... Sorry if its a dumb question yet I don't get why i have 6 channels or so that say that on screen. To top it off if I go by one of these channels my system locks up if i dont change it quickly.

Thanks

2. Mark40930

Mark40930 Mentor

Aug 2, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    What model DVR do you have?

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    They generally have a few channels dealing with issues like this. You can just remove them from your guide.

4. Datagg

Datagg Legend

May 17, 2009
    Mesa, AZ
    Thanks.. HR34

Odd though since im not in that area.... Perhaps those channels come from that area on my plan. Just don't seem right though being punished per se when i dotn even live there. Damn politics.

Thanks guys