1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

View 2 games in 2 locations with SundayTicket Max

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by 63thk, Aug 7, 2012.

1. 63thk

63thk AllStar

Feb 11, 2010
    Easten, NC
    Can you watch 2 different games at same time with the NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. For example if the wife is home watching the Lions game and I'm on the road in a hotel can I watch the Panthers game on my laptop at the same time?

2. bigwilly087

bigwilly087 AllStar

Mar 28, 2007
    Assume your wife is watching on the television, then of course. I think the only restriction is that you can not be logged into the Sunday Ticket Max service on two computers at the same time, although i'm not even sure that is the case.

3. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Yes you can as long as one is watching on a reciever and the other is watching through your D* account via computer or mobile. Only one at a time for the online option no matter what.