1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

ViP 922

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by Jim148, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim148

Jim148 Godfather

Jun 22, 2004
    With my slightly tongue in cheek suggestion about additional features in a forthcoming 822 and with the announcement that Dish is acquiring the Slingbox company, perhaps the DISH ViP 922 will have ATSC modulators for all three of its HD satellite tuners, as well as an ATSC tuner, of course, plus the added Sling Box functionality. It could be the killer application for Christmas 2008!

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=100765

2. He Save Dave

He Save Dave Legend

Jun 5, 2006
    I better start saving now. lol

3. dbconsultant

dbconsultant Hall Of Fame

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    Isn't this the one that will have the built-in coffeemaker and toaster included?:jump3:

4. 4HiMarks

4HiMarks Hall Of Fame

Jan 21, 2004
    Laurel, MD
    I'm waiting for the one with a built-in kegerator. ;-)

-Chris

5. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    Mediterranea...
    There is no real sign of such model(s), this is pure speculation at DBS with no slight rumors from the company.

6. BobaBird

BobaBird EKB Editor

Mar 30, 2002
    P, how can you doubt a coffemaker? I don't have a source at Dish, but did hear it from a dbsconsultant. ;)

7. dbconsultant

dbconsultant Hall Of Fame

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    Uh-oh, I have been confused with a 'dbs' consultant! Although since my 'db' stands for 'database' some of my clients do think I 'know all, see all'!:wizardhat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.