1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

vizio settings

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by pmtm2, Dec 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. pmtm2

pmtm2 AllStar

Oct 13, 2008
    I have a vizio VX37L hooked up to a HR20-100 it has great pq,but i was wondering what some of you who have the same t.v. have your settings. color,backlight,contrast,etc....

2. ansky

ansky Hall Of Fame

Oct 11, 2005
    I have a 37" Vizio too. I keep the settings pretty much exactly where they were when I pulled the TV out of the box. I have tried other so-called "recommended" settings but I find the default settings to be ideal.

3. generalpatton78

generalpatton78 Godfather

Dec 17, 2003
    Go to AVS forums and then choose the LCD forum room. After that do a search with yout model number and you should find a thread that is about your tv and other owners will be there with tips, feedback, ect.