1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking Dead S02EP11 OAD 03/04/2012

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by cj9788, Mar 5, 2012.

1. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    Remember threads that list OAD info in thread title will have spoilers

Wow what an episode, I hate to say it but I am glad Dale got killed. Ever since the second half of the season started up he was turning more and more into for lack of better word a pansy. In the world they live in there is no room for the rule of law. Who is going to enforce it. Since there is no formal communication between how ever many other survivors . I think in a situation like what they are going through there is only one rule and that is to survive no matter what it takes.

2. Getteau

Getteau Icon

Dec 19, 2007
    Houston
    I have to agree on the Dale part. I've been wanting him gone for awhile. However, I was totally surprised last night when it happened. I thought we were going to see a Zombie cow. Now if they can just get rid of Andrea, Carl and Rick's wife, the show will be awesome. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one last night yelling "Go Zombie, Go!!!" when the zombie was going after Carl last night.

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    I'm not necessarily a Carl fan, but I thought he was good for the show. He provided a good alternate point of view on a lot of things. I'd rather not have it a "kill em all and let god sort em out" mentality all the time.

4. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    It was the best episode this season.

5. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    Afterwards I started wondering how many people have now died either directly or indirectly because of Carl? Has to be at least 5 it seems. Dale, Otis and the two guys in the bar come to mind off the top of my head.

When he dropped the pistol I thought we were going to see a walker that could shoot all the sudden. I am still trying to figure out how they can rip your stomach open with their hands.

6. Getteau

Getteau Icon

Dec 19, 2007
    Houston
    Here's my guess on the stomach part. Since the decay of society, Dale probably hasn't eaten as well as before and I'm sure has lost weight. So he would have some flabby skin around the belly. IIRC, your fingernails will grow some after death. So the zombie may have had sharp/long nails. Put the two together and it could be feasable that the zombie could slice him open and then work his fingers into his belly.

7. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Some episode. My wife was saying that she hoped the zombie stuck in the mud would get free and then it did. We even mentioned about how he lost the gun and probably wouldn't say anything about the walker. You can bet he's gonna have some guilt now.

- Merg